Monday, November 4, 2019

Editing

Today in Media studies I wasn't there. As mentiomed in my first blog I am part of the swimming team for my high school and today there was a competition at the high school pool. We werr having districts that day and was told by my coach to be there to help withthe technical things of the event. I was a time keeper. A time keeper takes the the time for every athletes lap and gives it to the event officials. I got there at 6:45 am and stayed there until 2:00 pm, which is the whole school day. My media studies class is from 9:20-10:50 and so I missed the entire class that day. After the event I found time to call Amy Suarez, on of my teammates for this project. She told me that when they got there the computers could not be edited on amd didnt work when they tried to use it. And I wasnt sure what to do. 

The next time I had Media Studies I asked our teacher Ms. Marchiollne what to do. She told me the same thing Amy did. That the co puters werent working that day and no one could edit. She then added that we had to write a blog about how we couldnt edit, which is this blog. Im looking forward to finally being able to edit in the following days. Its unfortunate that the computers werent working that day because I feel like we couldve done a lot of work and gotten ahead. Luckily, our teacher is worming to get the school to provide us with better and more reliable technology so something like this doesnt happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institutions Practice Essay

Has the audience consumption of movies changed over time? Over the course of time movies have changed drastically in terms of how they ...