Saturday, April 18, 2020

Growing and Learning Throughout The Year (Final Movie)


Throughout this year I have learned a lot of things thanks to the AICE Media Studies class. I have learned how to do things in and out of the classroom. In the classroom I learned how to edit, something that I've been wanting to learn how to do for a long time. I also learned how to coordinate and work with others better than I already do. I had to speak to all of my group members and adjust my schedule to theirs and be the most productive group we could be. Outside of the classroom I learned how to manage my work and how to remind myself when something is due. Before Media I didn't remember all that well, the work that was due for classes and almost always finished the work a few minutes before it was due. Media taught me how to combat that. It taught me to set reminders on my phone for upcoming work and to also help remind my teammates sometimes that work was due that day. Unfortunately, because of these troubling times we didn't record a CCR video. We didn't have enough time before the quarantine to complete it either. One thing that we do have completed is the final movie task. This movie was worked on for weeks. We added titles and music and we are both very happy with this final product. Although some of the editing is off, we still tried our best to make the greatest final task we could.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institutions Practice Essay

Has the audience consumption of movies changed over time? Over the course of time movies have changed drastically in terms of how they ...