Friday, October 4, 2019

Hello my name is Emiliano but everyone calls me Emi. I go to Fort Lauderdale High School but went to elementary and middle school in Hollywood, Florida. I play water polo and do swimming for the school and am finishing my AICE diploma this year (2019-2020). I'm graduating high school on the year 2022 and plan on furthering my education in college. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do yet but I want to be involved in law. I don't act the same around adults than I do with my friends, with adults I'm more presentable and professional and with my friends I'm really laid back and calm.

Right now my schedule consists of 4 different AICE classes, Media Studies, Psychology, English Language, and European History. So far i feel I have a decent understanding of all the material in all those classes but I think I like AICE Euro the most. It's a class that I heard a lot of bad things about, but so far i actually enjoy the class and my teacher Mr. Alberico. Apart from swimming and water polo i'm also part of SGA (Student Government Association). I'm the class representative for the class of 2022 and take part in creating fundraisers to lower the cost of a senior package at the end of the year. This year I have the opportunity of going to Universal Studios with my AICE Media Studies class and I really would like to go. I've gone a couple of times and I really want to go now.

My at home life is more lax. I just get home and play video-games all day because I usually have my homework done or plan on doing it in study hall. I really don't like doing any school work at home so I just do it in study hall which is my 6th period on Blue days. Anyway, continuing on about my home life, I usually get home, cook myself something, and then start playing a first person shooting game called Rainbow Six Siege. It's a communication and strategy based game and that's what I like about it. You actually have to think.

Thats all I've got right now, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institutions Practice Essay

Has the audience consumption of movies changed over time? Over the course of time movies have changed drastically in terms of how they ...