Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Watch The Titles Research



I sued this site to see how I should structure the title sequence for my movie.
I learned how the credits for a movie are introduced and how to implement them with the the opening
scenes.
I looked at the title sequences for several movies including The Mummy, Dr. No, and Mission
Impossible.
I saw how the setting of the movie should be introduced with the opening credits. 
I also learned how to introduce the opening credits for an action movie.
This site was very user friendly and useful.
I visited this sight.
For the first title sequence that I looked at the mummy I saw ancient
hieroglyphics and mummy's in their tombs with the credits over them.
For the Mission impossible opening scenes I saw images of dynamite exploding and fighting images
with the credits.  For Dr. No I saw spy related scenes and drawings of people with military uniforms.
I learned here that I need to make the opening credits give the viewer an idea of what the movie will
be about. I don't think that our opening credits will be as long as the ones we viewed so we won't have
to use the same elements that were in the ones I saw. I found this website to be interactive and very
useful for what I was doing. I think that using this website will help me to improve my movie.
I look forward to filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institutions Practice Essay

Has the audience consumption of movies changed over time? Over the course of time movies have changed drastically in terms of how they ...