Friday, January 17, 2020

Start of The Final Task

Hello my name is Emiliano Vallejo and I go to Fort Lauderdale High School. I'm a student athlete and I'm finishing my Cambridge diploma my sophomore year. I took 3 AICE classes last year and passed them all. Now this year I'm hoping I'm going to pass all four of my AICE classes. This year I'm taking European History, English I, Media Studies, and Psychology and I expect to pass all of them. I'm really looking forward for this project because all throughout the year I have been thinking of possible films that I would like to do. Unfortunately, I forgot the majority of them and only had a few that I'm going to mention later. I really want to do well in this project because this stuff is interesting to me. Even though I don't want to pursue a real career in this it's still cool to do. I'm really looking forward to doing this. I am working with Andrew Cambron again on this project.

In my last two projects I learned a lot. One main thing was how to use all of the technology we were given. Things like the camera, computer, and editing software were all things that became clearer to me. Ms. Marchiollne has been doing a great job leading us through what we need and how to do things we don't understand. I learned how to better utilize the Pinnacle Studios. I learned how to add transitions quickly and effectively. I learned how to make title screens and add words in the middle of the movie to introduce each character and such things like that. I learned how to export and import quicker and easier. And I also learned how to use the camera and record exactly what I am looking for.

Pitches are really important when introducing a movie idea to producers that may fund and/or create your movie. Officially, a pitch is a Hollywood term used to describe a film in 25 words or less. There are multiple different kinds of pitches like an elevator pitch, which is when you present a producer with an idea in a very short time, like an elevator ride.
Pitch 1- This is about a criminal. It's about him pulling off the biggest heist in the world. We start with a cutt of him in court and then transition into days before the heist.
Pitch 2- The second one is very simple and popular. This film is about a kidnapping. We follow a victim of kidnapping through her battling her way out of this dangerous situation and she eventually escapes.
Pitch 3- Our third one is even better. We start with the introduction of this character who is an ex-assassin we catch a glimpse of his house. An agent comes to his door offers him a job and we follow him through his post retirement adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institutions Practice Essay

Has the audience consumption of movies changed over time? Over the course of time movies have changed drastically in terms of how they ...